Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Denise Milani Real Nip Slip



Over recent years there have been several bases of makeup I've tried. Some have spent frugally for my life, unnoticed. Others, however, have become indispensable in my vanity ... Today I will talk about that for my taste and skin type are the most suitable ...

........... LONG-TERM BASIS

of Estee Lauder Double Wear


Studio Fix Fluid Mac
Revlon ColorStay


Hydro Basic Matt (supermarkets Scheleckers)

favor: The 4 bases are "oil free". The Estee Lauder also is not acnegéica. Covers imperfections very well and kept "almost" intact throughout the day.
Against: The problem of long-term basis they can get dry skin. It is convenient moisturize well before applying makeup.
Approximate prices: Estee Lauder (36 euros ), Mac (30 euros ) Revlon (20 euros ) and Basic (3.5 euros ... have read it correctly) ...

................ OTHER BASES

Teint Vichy Flexilift

is the one I like for everyday.
favor : A makeup wrinkle effect ( two is one ). It has an average coverage, it covers minor imperfections and leaves no mask effect. Leave skin very moist and hydrated. It is oil free and non comedogenic.
Against: Does not last a full working day and needed some tweaks.
Price: About 20 euros.


Make Up Forever Face and Body


favor: As its name suggests can be used both in the face as the rest of the body. Base is a very liquid and easy to apply and work. It has an adjustable coverage (low half). There are many shades to choose from. The jar is 50 ml of product ( compared with 30 ml of the remaining bases ). It is oil free.
Against: Only sold in perfumery Sephora ( I ). We must be aware of shake well before each application. It is not long ( but stands up very well ) '
Price: about € 35 (per 50 ml )


Toleriane Teint de La Roche Posay


is a targeted basis to those people in need, or like, a very high coverage.

favor: It is oil free and non comedogenic. Like all products of this brand contains thermal water that soothes the skin. Is easily found in any pharmacy or beauty products at a price of 16 euros.
Against: There are only 4 shades to choose from and must be applied carefully, slowly, because as I said before covers a lot. I mix it with moisturizer to achieve medium coverage.

I hope you liked today's post and my experience (personal ) I can be of any
BESOS

0 comments:

Post a Comment