Sunday, February 13, 2011

Does Damiana Contain Thc

.................... LABONAVITA

Hello my girls!! as being the last weekend to take advantage of short hours ¿?¿?¿¿ that is already there on Monday and not usually very nice, and even less if they come cargaditos rain!!
Today I come with the look that I got to go to the meeting with the guys in the shop the previous post, comfortable, sheltered at and easy to remove and replace, pq jajjaja not you, but when you go shopping made me the most is to try clothes back! is horrible, remove, put, put back, I hate it! So I'm Shoppers are ON-LINE wonderful, I shall claim that wep page and all brands! that more use is ZARA AND MANGO pq I can also change clothes in store.
My small hope you like it, and I do not go without asking you to all who read me, quitéis a second of your time to become followers and leave comments, if you do know that you will support me too! a besin and please take good care of, you know that your happiness is my own .................................. ..........














                                     COVER cable rebajas (59.94 E)
, Jean-zara woman (39.95 E)
JERSEY-zara woman (29.95 E)
; SHOE OXFORD-zara woman (49.95 E)
; ; BAG-zara woman (19.95 E)
; HEADSCARF-zara woman (19.95 E)

0 comments:

Post a Comment