Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nice Footprint Tatoos

Green Brown & Red Hat for a day of Shopping





After an entertaining game of cards with friends ..




I put on my shoes and head to Oxford Street .. Today
touches Shopping Day ..

Prada
With my hand and my Green Hat began a marathon day of shopping ..




After visiting Zara, H & M, Pedro del Hierro and all the shops we have in Vigo, I am far away with a new garden that have opened recently and is known of "Zen Garden."





I could not resist sitting in one of the stones .. to see if I transmitted a little peace and quiet ..

and I realized something was missing ..




The rake !!!!..

why I could not calm down ..



A photo with my Green Hat ..



A photo without my Green Hat ..

Today I wanted to take some of the color of hope, and as all well know, that color is GREEN .

In honor of this color is my hat!

And as the saying goes ..
"Whoever dares to green, and beautiful have"

Of course, my Prada, which is super cocky, do not want to miss the opportunity to pose in this new corner of the city ..




After the photo session, I continued my way through the few shops that I had and to go ..





Suddenly, something caught my attention ..



felt like my hair was tousled ..

And is that a gust of wind wanted to take my hat ..



Luckily I grabbed the fly ..




and returned it to its original site .. My head!

Once back at home .. With new acquisitions
PdH ..




That I will be teaching in next outfits ..




And with the color of hope, I bid you farewell until FRIDAY!


Outfit

Layer: Stradivarius
Hat: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Oxford Shoes: Zara
Green Jacket: Zara
white shirt: Ralph Lauren
Bag:
Prada Sunglasses: Miu Miu







0 comments:

Post a Comment